Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Playing Catch Up!

For my mom's birthday..we went to the Monster Truck Jam this past weekend!!! It was great..went with my mom, both brothers, sister, and 3.5 of my 6.5 nieces and nephews :) . I was able to whip out 3 'monster truck' shirts...but as you can see in the pictures...they were really just some kind of 4 door vehicle that resembled monster trucks. They worked and served their purpose well...especially since I live 45 miles (one way) to the nearest Hobby Lobby and Super Wal*mart. Can't exactly drive around the corner and pick up the perfect fabrics...but hey...they were happy :) I was happy!

 This is what S's shirt looked like before I got to know my picker
just a little bit better...so that I could add a green border!!(no picture with border)
 Little Miss E's shirt
 3 little troopers!
Reliant Stadium turned Monster Truck track!
....I just realized I need to take pictures of my Valentines shirts before I send them out tomorrow!!!..Yikes!!...

Ok one more project picture :)  
Not my project though...my sisters..
She is due in July!

 And here you have ALL 6 of the 'stair steppers' crew...
I'm one proud aunt =)




My TO SEW list:
 Birthday shirt for my mom! --->was a disaster =(  
 Pillow cases- 1.)Grandma... 2.)Aunt B...3.)Aunt J
 Kitchen towels (fabric enhanced)- 1.)Grandma....2.)Aunt E...3.)Aunt D
Valentines Day shirts- 1.)A...2.)M...3.)E...and 4.)E ---> all 4 finished!
 Dog bed quilt- size 55x40!!!! LE is my 106.8 pound loveable lap dog :) ...she deserves a pretty bed!!
Valentines Day shirts: 1.)Cousin A ...2.)Cousin H... 3.) Cousin S
Diaper/ Changing pad duo x4

No comments:

Post a Comment