Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WoW ..how time has flown!

I have MANY projects and pictures to post on here :) ..I have been busy...but work has noticed :(  !! Luckly the gin I work for has finished ginning all the cotton within a 62 mile radius!!! Whewww what a year..started ginning the 9th of October and finished the 31st of January and finished with over 84,000 bales of cotton leaving here and now sitting in one of 10 barns at Lov-Cot. Each bale weighs at least 450 pounds!!! Thats a whole lotta cotton!!!
Hopefully I will have my picture posted and linked (correctly) to various blogs :)
...OHhhh and I recently WON my 2nd giveaway :) :) :) ...The first win was a pattern from MADE so I could make a summer dress with the technique of 'shirring' ...but Im still scared to attempt it ..even though one of the steps is to 'shrink' elastic thread with the iron sounds like a lot of fun to watch it all come together!! I really need to just jump into it!
My recent win is going to be for nephew- S who is 3 years old, neice- S who is 18 months, and a 'bun in the oven' - due in July! ..Im pretty excited to squeeze the little treasures....I was talking about the 'giveaway' BUT it goes for S and S too!!

Im sorry I haven't repsonded to the comments about my serger...she is a Juno Junome (named JUNE)  :) but thats all I remember! I have had a piece of paper in my purse FOR EVER that had my notes about the serger on it....I just can't find it now...ooopsss!! I'll get onto that tonight and --cross your fingers-- I will be full of time to post tomorrow :)  .
Got to go..... since we finished ginning ...I get off work at FIVE O'CLOCK-->wooooohooooo<-- man if feels great to get home in the daylight! Gives me time to sew sew sew :)

One last thing, this is my TO SEW list:
 Birthday shirt for my mom!
 Pillow cases- 1.)Grandma... 2.)Aunt B...3.)Aunt J
 Kitchen towels (fabric enhanced)- 1.)Grandma....2.)Aunt E...3.)Aunt D
Valentines Day shirts- 1.)A...2.)M...3.)E...and 4.)E
 Dog bed quilt- size 55x40!!!! LE is my 106.8 pound loveable lap dog :) ...she deserves a pretty bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment