I just realized...its been 3 weeks since I last posted! Working in a cotton gin during ginning season is hectic...and doesn't allow for much -me- time after (or during) working 12+ hours a day! I did finish all the towels...but JUST in the nick of time..phewww! My sister actually received my box on friday!!!
Out of all the kiddos...the oldest two (6 and 7) were pretty upset that I hadn't given them a --toy--! Ha..well.. little do they know that this here auntie will no longer be giving them toys...each of their bedrooms, the guest room, and the playroom are FULL of toys! Anything from Barbies to dinosaurs to Polly Pocket to Littlest Pet Shop and even My Little Pony!!! You name it ..they have it...and Im tired of seeing the toys I HAD previously given pushed aside into a corner because they have so much play with and can't remember what they already have. (End of venting!) I was pleased with the work that I accomplished...I can't get any better if I just keep buying the kiddos toys =) So here you have the rest of the towel pictures!
7 year old girl
3 year old boy
1 year old girl
One last thing..have you ever tried putting a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup into a Sugar Cookie?! WOW they are good!
No comments:
Post a Comment